Get help with elementary
- Q: Can I add "open terminal" in Files' right-click menu?
- A: Make a file called terminal.contract in /usr/share/contractor and paste the contents in it.
- Q: missing dropbox indicator
- A: It is a bug in the latest dropbox package. What I did was : Uninstall the CURRENT Dropbox installation (I had installed it via the Software… Full Answer
- Q: Can I sync Google Calendar and Facebook events?
- A: Maya does not currently synchronize with Google Calendar or Facebook. This feature is planned for a future release of elementary OS, but it… Full Answer
- Q: How can I search in the Files app?
- A: When you open Files, just type to jump to the first file that matches what you typed. As far as a "search in this directory and all subdirectories"… Full Answer
- More Questions and Answers
The chat room you're about to visit is used to discuss topics related to development of elementary os or related application
If you are having problems with elementary OS or it's included programs, please visit the support chat.